Wondering what your small group is doing this week? Check below!
- 12th/11th Grade Guys: meet at Jack’s house (5372 Stevendale Dr., Hudsonville) for a fry of some sort or hobo pies and a campfire from 6-8pm
- 12th/10th Grade Girls (Rood/Vogel and Steigegna): meet at EGM from 3-6pm to head to Crane’s Orchard – $7 for the corn maze, if you want to have donuts and cider or pick apples, bring extra money for that as well
- 12th Grade Girls (Gort): meet at Madi’s house (6780 Bauer Rd, Hudsonville) to carve pumpkins – bring a pumpkin and a snack to share
- 11th/9th Grade Girls: meet at Emma’s house (3978 Sunchase Ave., Hudsonville) from 6-8pm for games and snacks – bring a snack to share and any games you would like to play
- 10th Grade Guys: meet at Ben’s house (8339 Briar Ln, Jenison) for pizza and a movie from 4:30-7:30pm – bring $8 for pizza and pop
- 10th Grade Girls (Meyer/Szymanski): meet from 12:30-3:30pm (leaving right after 2nd service) to head to Robinettes – bring $$ for lunch (or pack your own to save money) and a couple of activities (corn maze/hayride)
- 9th Grade Guys: meet at Great Lakes Chinese Buffet from 6-8pm (next to Family Fare off 28th) – bring money for dinner