Belong. Be loved. Be brave.
Join us for this two-day conference and expo with dynamic speakers from across the nation who are eager to share their hearts and expertise on how single parent families can thrive and live out the life God has planned for them. Friday morning pastors, educators and other community leaders are invited to a special leader training designed to envision and equip organizations to better serve our countries rapidly growing population of one-parent families.
- Where Do I Belong As a Single Mom?
- A Father’s Walk: Road Map for Single Dads
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Children in Single Parent Homes
- Is Your Organization Single Parent Friendly?
- The Fatherless Link to ADHD
Friday May 12, 2017 from 5:30-9:00pm; Saturday May 13, 2017 from 8am-3pm
Single Parent Prices: $19 early bird and $29 after March 31.
Leader individual early bird $79 regular $99
For group prices email Dawn@egm.orgSingle Parents Register Here Leader Registration