Here at EverGreen we want everyone to have a place to belong, and we believe that life change happens best in small group communities. The deepest, most satisfying relationships in our lives develop as we explore our faith together, serve together, and walk alongside each other in good seasons and bad.
“A Christian fellowship lives and exists by the intercession of its members for one another, or it collapses. “
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Tips to set yourself up for a great small group experience:
- Decide in advance to make your small group a priority in your schedule and in your life.
- Think of them and respond to them as you would with close family or best friends.
- If you have young children, plan on choosing a group that offers childcare or have dependable childcare set up in advance for small group nights.
- If you desire to have deep, authentic and sensitive conversations, or if you have a spouse who is not ready to engage in small group community, you may want to choose a same-gender group.
- If there is a certain outreach area that is a passion of yours, you may want to consider joining a small group that is assigned to serve in that area.
“Ever meet someone and only months later you can’t imagine going through life without them? These women are strong, courageous and so very uplifting. I’m so thankful that God brought our small group together.”
– Katie Payano, small group member.