DATES AND TIMES:
5:15pm Meet at EverGreen
Students should check in inside Door 1.
Drop off your assigned snack at registration.
Once you are checked in, you will be told who you are riding with. Then you can load in cars/vans.
5:30pm Head out to Camp Geneva
10:30 am Arrive at EGM for church. You can meet your student and get their stuff either before or after the service. We will be sitting together for the service.
If your last name starts with:
A-H – bring a sweet snack to share
I – P – bring a package of water bottles or juice boxes to share
O-Z – bring a salty snack to share
Laura Kiefer’s Cell Phone – 616-836-9130
Stacey Post’s Cell Phone – 616-460-7537
3995 Lakeshore Dr. North
Holland, MI 49424
• Sleeping Bag & Pillow
• Personal toiletries (soap, toothbrush, etc.)
• Bible, Pen
• Outdoor/Active clothes (dress in these on Saturday)
• Extra Change of Clothes
• Clothes for Church on Sunday (we will all wear the t-shirts from camp)
• Coats/gloves/hats – if you feel they are necessary
• Things NOT to bring: cell phones, iPods, DVD players, expensive electronics, anything of significant value, money