Are you signed up for the Chicago Serve Weekend? If so, here is all the information you will need.
When: Leaving EGM at 5pm on Friday, March 13. Returning to EGM at 5pm on Sunday, March 15th.
Where: Center for Student Missions, 5023 N. Spaulding, Chicago, IL 60625, 773-244-5224 (office phone), csm.org (website for more info)
Emergency Contact: Laura Kiefer 616-836-9130
What To Pack:
– sleeping bag, pillow
– personal toiletries (towels, soap, toothbrush, etc)
– Bible, pen
– work clothes (stuff that can get dirty), casual church clothes
– reuseable water bottle
– money for dinner on the way there (optional) and lunch on the ride home (there is also the opportunity to buy a CSM t-shirt if they like and they cost about $15-$20 – this is not a neccessity)
– parental permission form (if I don’t already have it on file)
– things NOT to bring – iPods, cell phones, DVD players, expensive electronics, anything of significant value (i.e. jewelry), lots of money
I think that is it. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me (Laura – firstname.lastname@example.org).